Software Packages (old)
This is my not quite current list of packages that I maintain, co-maintain, or am
otherwise involved with in some fashion. Some are still available for download here
(see the download page), while the others are mostly in Gentoo's portage tree, many
of which I've helped to maintain (along with many other devs). Some I inherited, and
some I did myself; I guess once you've got dev status, you get stuck with all kinds of
cool stuff :-) For questions, see me on irc.freenode.net in #code-hell, #lemmings,
#gentoo-science, #cAos, #mapserver, and a few others (nick = nerdboy).
Updated: 04/26/2009 11:01
- Source Navigator sourcenav 5.1.4 (x86), 5.2_beta2 (~x86) - Source Navigator is a cross-platform software development and code analysis tool.
- Doxygen doxygen 18.104.22.168 (x86), 1.4.1 (~x86) - Doxygen is a source code documentation, analysis, and reverse-engineering tool.
- HylaFAX(tm) hylafax 4.2.0-r2 (x86) - An enterprise-class fax server with email and pager gateways.
- tkHylafax tkhylafax 3.2 (x86) - GUI front-end for HylaFAX(tm) fax server, written in Tk.
- capi4hylafax capi4hylafax 1.02.02 (x86) - send/recieve faxes via CAPI and AVM Fritz!Cards.
- libtiff tiff 3.7.1-r1 (x86) - Library for manipulation of TIFF (Tag Image File Format) images.
- libgeotiff geotiff 1.2.1 (x86) - Library for reading TIFF files with embedded tags for geographic (cartographic) information.
- OGDI ogdi 3.1.4 (x86) - Open Geographical Data Store library.
- cfitsio cfitsio 2.500 (x86) - C and Fortran library for manipulating FITS files.
- UDUnits udunits 1.12.1 (x86) - A library for manipulating units of physical quantities.
- proj proj 4.4.9 (x86) - Cartographic projection software with extra grids (NAD27).
- Shapelib shapelib 1.2.10 (x86) - A library for working with ESRI shapefiles (ArcInfo compatible).
- GDAL gdal 1.2.5 (~x86) - Geospatial Data Abstraction Library (a translator library for raster geospatial data formats).
- pyclimate Pyclimate 1.2.1-r1 (~x86) - A climate data analysis module for python.
- Qtopia-desktop 1.7.0 qtopia-desktop-bin 1.7.0 (x86) - Qtopia Desktop sync app for Sharp Zaurus PDA (binary only).
- Edna 0.5 edna 0.5-r3 (x86) - Greg Stein's python http server for streaming audio on your desktop or LAN (it's very cool and geeky).
cAos / Fedora / RedHat 9 RPMs (old)
(download from the link on the Main page above; most should also work for RedHat 8 and 7)